Thursday, September 20, 2007

Repertoire Sample

Even though the basic PROTOCOL repertoire is Jazz and Blues standards, they actually play a huge range of music including Soul, Rock, some Latin and Pop. Tappy, who has been around since the Year Dot, plays some 1,000 numbers - most of which are sequenced and ready to play, so the chances of PROTOCOL not being able to play certain numbers if asked are quite remote.A small repertoire sample is as follows:

J
AZZ: Fly me to the moon, Summer wind, Moondance, I've got you under my skin, Baby Just cares for me, Blue Moon, Satin Doll, Don’t get around much anymore, Paper Moon, Try a little Tenderness, Lady Is a Tramp, The more I see You, Hallelujah, I love her So, On Broadway.
Blues: Little Red Rooster, Red House, Stormy Monday, Route 66, Help Me, Baby Please Don't Go, Midnight Special, Payin' the cost to be the Boss, Soon as I get Paid, Automobile, Walkin' the dog, Dirty Low-down and Bad, Still got the Blues, Honky Tonk Women.
Soul: Midnight Hour, Superstition, Treat her Right, Get on the right track Baby, Mustang Sally, My Girl, Dancin' in the Street, Whiter Shade of Pale, Let the Good Times Roll, I Got You, Papa's Got a Brand New Bag, Dock of the Bay, Ain't no Sunshine When She's Gone.

No matter the type of song, PROTOCOL bend the sound and thrust of the song to suit their unique style and the result is a fascinating and highly interesting night of music. If you expect a song like midnight hour to be the same as Wilson Pickets' version, you will be quite taken aback with what PROTOCOL do with it. And basically they all get the same treatment.


Contact Protocol


Thailand: 0855 721 452

No comments: